Friday, May 17, 2013

Slip and Slide

I feel stalled. I've been eating right for over a month and exercising a few times a week, but I'm not losing any weight. This is the point where I normally would say, "We'll, I tried. Better luck next time." Looking back, though, the things I "normally" do clearly don't work. That's half the reason I even decided to post on the blog today. Sometimes I need to remind myself of why I'm even doing this. Why am I bothering to better myself?  Why do I need to lose weight?  You know what the truth to those questions are?  Other than the obvious, it's because for the first time in my life, I need to finish what I've started. I've let myself and the people I care about down more times than I care to remember. So despite the feeling that I'm falling off the proverbial wagon, I'm just checking in to say that I am continuing to push on. I've got a long way to go and lots of things to accomplish along the way. 

1 comment: